Followers

Am I online?

♫♪My Playlist!♫♪

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Sorry for not posting so much. I haven't been focusing on blogger lately. ;)

Well,


  1. I am now going to do something, which requires me to search, search, search! xD I will be posting things that haven't been really noticed, and I will not take anything from blogs. (EVEN BETTER)

So, here's todays news. 



PeachieSocks? Alive for her bday? xD

Eh, I do miss out on my cho bdays alot, but a 400th?


Happy birthday to thegirlthatihaveneverheardabout. Lol x]


Also, I bet you a whole penny that you will read this :D

The fun of the week!



Betsz you looked... If you did not look...

HERES A fake IPONE!!


Well, thats all for today. :)  Cee ya!

Ituna






See that gap between 'a' and 'iphone'   Please, O please, highlight it for a secret message >:) Thanks!!

0 comments: